Full Partners are experienced installers committed to high-quality, safe, installations. Full Partners are often NABCEP certified, though this is not a requirement of the Partnership Program. Full Partners may reserve more than one incentive at a time, and do not require any site visits by the Small Scale Renewable Energy Incentive Program. A list of full partners is available on this website.
- FULL SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC PARTNERS LIST IS AVAILABLE HERE.
- FULL SOLAR HOT WATER PARTNERS LIST IS AVAILABLE HERE.
- FULL WIND PARTNERS LIST IS AVAILABLE HERE.
Provisional partners have met the minimum requirements and demonstrated a basic knowledge for the industry best practices. Provisional Partnership is designed to provide a pathway for businesses new to the industry to become full partners. Provisional Partnership may not be renewed; it can only be upgraded to full partnership. After two years, Provisional Partners are required to renew their partnership status. Provisional partners can reserve one incentive at a time. Provisional Partner installations will be inspected by a representative of the Vermont Small Scale Renewable Energy Incentive Program.
- PROVISIONAL PHOTOVOLTAIC PARTNERS LIST IS AVAILABLE HERE.
- PROVISIONAL SOLAR HOT WATER PARTNERS LIST IS AVAILABLE HERE.